1. Sunflower seeds boast of many minerals such as magnesium, manganese, tryptophan, copper, zinc and phosphorous. Besides above, the seeds are rich in folate, iron, selenium, calcium and potassium.
2. Sunflower seeds give you vitamin B1, vitamin E, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin. The seeds also contain small amounts of vitamin C and A.
3. Sunflower seeds help you in lowering cholesterol, asthma, migraines, high blood pressure, heart disorders, headaches, digestive disorders.
4. It helps to reduce the risk of strokes
5. It helps as a high vitalize for blood pressure patients either if it is high or low.
Uses of Sunflower Seeds
6. Roasted or raw sunflower seeds are eaten as snacks and in meals
7. When added to salads, it increases the crunchiness
8. It is used to sprinkle over fried rice and sautéed vegetables
9. It is used to make muffins, chocolates, cakes, and candies
10. Flour from the seeds is used in the making of dark bread and sunflower bread in some central European countries
5,165 total views, 9 views today