2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
1 stick softened butter
1 ½ cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
2. Beat the butter, sugar and syrup together until soft and creamy
3. Mix in the flour, vanilla extract and add the chocolate chips, stir in the chocolate chunks by hand until they are distributed evenly
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
5. Cool on cookie for 5 minutes before severing the cookies to a plate.
3,834 total views, 6 views today