How do I downgrade Windows Operating system to the next lower version?
After upgrade windows operating system in computer. If it’s not satisfied to us to use that windows operating system, we need to check the time period after upgrade windows operating system. Because We can downgrade windows operating system from the one windows operating system to nest lower version of windows operating system with 30 days’ time limit only after upgrade windows operating system.
Before downgrade windows operating system, we can take the backup important files by using the external drives (if necessary). We can downgrade windows operating system by using this instructions.
1. Click on settings (windows + I)
2. Click on upgrade and security
3. Click on recovery options
4. We can see the Go back Windows operating system (For ex: windows 8.1)
5. Click on get started
6. We need to choose the option for reason downgrade from windows 10 to windows 8.1
7. Then click on Next
8. Get don’t get locked out. Click Next
9. We will get warning about next lower version of password. If know the password we can login that windows 8.1.
10. Click on Next
11. Finally downgraded the windows 8.1 from the windows 10.
If 30 days completed after upgrade windows operating system means, it’s not possible to revert back to older version. The only option is we need to load the new copy of windows.
4,534 total views, 4 views today